Contest Win your Land Art purchases
January 23rd, 2014 by admin
THE CONTEST IS NOW OVER
The Winner is: Valerie Amponsah from Toronto, Ontario, for an order of $88.33.
Contest rules and regulations
1. Participation: there are two possible ways to enter this contest: i) each admissible entrant that places an order online at www.landart.ca between February 1st and February 28th, 2014 will automatically be entered in the contest and have one chance to win the amount of that Land Art purchase. The following transactions are not admissible for contest entries: a) purchases made by unauthorised participants, b) purchases made using a credit card that is stolen, fraudulent, falsified or altered in any way and c) returns. ii) no purchase necessary: to enter without any purchase on www.landart.ca, entrants may hand print a legible written request including their name, address, including the city, province or territory where they live, postal code, daytime and evening telephone numbers, e-mail address and a text of minimum 100 handwritten words about “Land Art and my health resolutions” and mail them with sufficient postage to: “Win your Land Art purchases”, P.O. Box 87, Varennes (Quebec), J3X 1R4. The non-purchase entries must be post dated no later than February 28, 2014 and be received by the contest sponsor (Suppléments Aromatik inc.) no later than 5 business days into the month following the contest period. Photocopies will be disqualified. The entries become the property of the sponsor and will not be returned.
2. Drawing: there will be a random drawing at the end of the contest period. On March 10, 2014 at 11 o’clock (EST) a potential winner will be selected by random draw among all admissible entries in the local offices of Suppléments Aromatik inc, Varennes (QC). Maximum one (1) prize per person.
3. Admissibility: to be admissible, an entrant must: a) be a Canadian resident; b) be of legal age or older in their province or territory of residence and; c) not be an employee or cohabitate with an employee of Suppléments Aromatik inc. The contest is null and void where prohibited by law and limited by conditions. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws and regulations.
4. Prize: one prize will be available for the month of February 2014. The prize will be issued in Canadian dollars. The maximum value is $350.00 (CA). Selected entrant with purchase: the prize will be awarded in the form of a credit to the credit card account used to pay for the purchase by the client. The entrant with purchase will receive the exact amount of the admissible purchase made up to a maximum amount of $350.00 (CA). In the event that the selected entrant entered the contest with a non-purchase entry method, the awarded prize will consist of a rebate code equal to a $100.00 (CA) applicable to one order only on landart.ca.
5. Odds of winning: the odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible automatic entries and non-purchase entries received.
6. Publicity: by placing an admissible order during the contest period, the entrants accept to be automatically entered in the contest and also accept that if they participate in said contest (automatic entry or non-purchase entry methods) and they are selected as a potential winner, the sponsor will necessarily communicate with their them to award the prize. There will be no permanent file kept containing this personal information by the parties, except for administering the present contest in conformity with article 8 of these official rules and regulations. If the eligible entrants do not wish to participate in the contest, they must call 1-800-445-0441 before the end of the contest period or mention in the “note” section of the order process that they wish to be withdrawn from the contest and their admissible purchases will not be entered in the contest.
7. Notice to winning participants / Awarding of prizes: a representative of Suppléments Aromatik inc. will advise the selected entrant by e-mail. To win, the selected entrant must conform to the contest rules and regulations and correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question which will be asked by telephone at a mutually convenient time, at the latest on March 20, 2014. As of March 10, 2014, efforts will be made during five (5) business days to communicate with the selected entrant, at the e-mail provided during the order or during the inscription. If the selected entrant cannot be contacted within the prescribed delay, declines the prize, cannot correctly answer the regulatory arithmetic question or is disqualified, they are no longer admissible to the prize. No prize shall be attributed to a replacement.
8. General conditions: all decisions relating to the contest and the selection of a winner by Suppléments Aromatik inc. are final and binding. Suppléments Aromatik inc. reserves the right to verify, at any moment, the status of a winner to ensure that they conform to the regulations. The prize must be accepted as it is awarded. Suppléments Aromatik inc. reserves the right to replace the prize by another of equivalent or superior value. The judge’s decisions at Suppléments Aromatik inc. are final and binding relating to any questions regarding the promotion and the attribution of the prize. All entries become the property of Suppléments Aromatik inc. and none of them shall be returned. Suppléments Aromatik inc. may, by posting a notice on landart.ca, cancel, modify or suspend the present contest at any moment, in case of problems with production or any other unexpected problem or irregularity, of failure or technical tampering, bug or computer virus, alteration, non authorised intervention, fraud or any other problem not directly caused by Suppléments Aromatik inc. and that creates an obstacle or a nuisance to the administration, the security, the impartiality, the integrity or the proper proceeding of the contest or the chances of winning. The entrants must respect the present rules and regulations and will be reputed to have received and understood them by participating in the contest. By entering the contest, the entrant consents to the publication of their inscription, their name, the city and province or territory of residence, the name of their employer and/or their photo, likeness, their voice or declaration, of their biological information in any publicity carried out by Suppléments Aromatik inc. or their publicity agents without further compensation. The entrants also certify that their inscription was of their own unpublished doing and accept to transfer the copyrights to Suppléments Aromatik inc. and renounce all moral rights to this work. Suppléments Aromatik inc. will not be held responsible for: i) any incorrect or inexact information caused by the use of the Internet, by any equipment or program linked to or used for the contest, or for any technical or human error that may occur during the treatment of the contest inscriptions; ii) any defect, error, omission, interruption, suppression, function or transmission delays, of communication lines, theft, destruction or modification of inscription forms or non authorised access to forms; iii) any defect of the telephone network, servers or suppliers, computer equipment or software or any problem that an entrant may have due to technical or other problems that delay or alter their inscription to the contest that, in any way, leads to the non-conformity of the entrant to the contest regulations. The decisions by Suppléments Aromatik inc. or their judges in this regard are final and binding. No communications will be exchanged regarding the contest, except with the person whose name was randomly drawn. The information collected for contest purposes will be used to administer the contest (including, but not limited to, the choice of the selected entrant and communication with them). The personal information will be protected according to the terms and dispositions in the Canadian Privacy Act.